- Tas High Country Fly Fish Tours (THCFFT) offers services from September (Spring) through to April (Autumn) inclusive.
- THCFFT is licenced by National Parks & Wildlife Service and accredited by Tourism Industry Council of Tasmania to provide guiding in the Central Plateau Conservation Area including 19 Lagoons and Western Lakes.
- Owner-proprietor (Chris Stopp) is passionate and enthusiastic in teaching novice anglers and sharing ideas with world champion flyfishers.
- Itineraries are planned to match prevailing weather conditions, experience of Guests and their individual preferences.
- THCFFT has a fully-appointed, licensed 4.5 metre fly-fishing boat that can assist anglers with limited mobility/disability.
- THCFFT can pick-up and drop-off to Hobart Airport by arrangement and offer advice on accommodation options in Central Highlands.
Chris Stopp (owner /proprietor of THCFFT) commenced Guiding with London Lakes in 1986 whilst completing Uni studies and was Team Guide with French International Fly Fish Team in CIPs World Championships in 1988. (Placed 2nd from 19 Teams). Since this time he has maintained contacts with both organisations.
- Has fully appointed 4.5 metre boat
- Licenced to Guide in 19 Lagoons / Western Lakes